PuTTY won't connect anymore

• Hello, I'm back...

Yesterday it normally worked and when I wanted to join with PuTTY it says this:

Here is log when I want to join:

Code
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/crontab)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*e2scrub_all) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/e2scrub_all)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*anacron) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/anacron)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*openmediavault-userdefined) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/openmediavault-userdefined)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*cron-apt) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/cron-apt)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*php) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/php)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*openmediavault-mkrrdgraph) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/openmediavault-mkrrdgraph)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*mdadm) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/mdadm)
    Aug 6 18:26:01 LM-NAS cron[868]: (*system*openmediavault-powermngmt) INSECURE MODE (group/other writable) (/etc/cron.d/openmediavault-powermngmt)

I wanted to send you log when it's starting but it's more than 10000 chars in post, how can I send you?

Thanks for your time...

• I have the same problem today as well. Did some updates yesterday and did a reboot today and can not ssh into my server today.

Also tried to login directly on the server, used admin and correct password, and the screen just flashes and brings me back to the enter username line. When I do enter in a bad password it gives me an error.

BTW I can still get into the webui without issue.

• Since I am still in the experimental phase of using OMV I ended up just wiping it and started clean.

But still have the errant version on a flash drive so can revisit it if some solution comes by.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!