SSD Partition

• The easiest may be to boot a GUI Linux distro from a SD card and use gparted to add/resize partitions. Or connect to a PC and boot from a thumb drive and use gparted that way.

Be smart - be lazy. Clone your rootfs.
    OMV 5: 9 x Odroid HC2 + 1 x Odroid HC1 + 1 x Raspberry Pi 4

• Not sure if i should be confused or worried so i plugged the drive back into my PC wiped the partiton and left it blank plugged back into the PI4 wiped it again using OMV and the mounted using the File system which worked fine then i thought i would restart and while restarting i got error message about twice with no information just said error on the screen but upon reboot everything was still there and mounted but now every time i reboot i get an error message with no information, can you help please?

• Sorry, I don't know what you did and what you are trying to say or trying to show with the screen shots.

Possibly OMV is trying to use a disk/filesystem that you have deleted? Then delete it in OMV as well. And add any new filesystems you have created (or renamed).

Be smart - be lazy. Clone your rootfs.
    OMV 5: 9 x Odroid HC2 + 1 x Odroid HC1 + 1 x Raspberry Pi 4

• Sorry, I don't know what you did and what you are trying to say or trying to show with the screen shots.

Possibly OMV is trying to use a disk/filesystem that you have deleted? Then delete it in OMV as well. And add any new filesystems you have created (or renamed).

Everything is mounted and working correctly now but when ever i go to restart it just comes up with "An error has occured" and no other informaton and then proceeds to restart.

• STUKguy

Added the Label OMV 5.x
  • STUKguy

Added the Label resolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!