can't acess ZFS storage, OMV is giving me errors

• Hi, i was going to transfer my HDD with ZFS filesystem to my Synology, but when i turned on OMV i am getting this error and i can't see the shared folder on the HDD.

Code
    mount_filesystem_mountpoint_f14dfd10-7538-4721-8dd8-367d1e3dbd0d Function: mount.mounted Name: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data2 Result: False Comment: NTFS signature is missing. Failed to mount '/dev/sdb1': Invalid argument The device '/dev/sdb1' doesn't seem to have a valid NTFS. Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not /dev/sda1)? Or the other way around? Started: 03:36:05.311252 Duration: 335.059 ms Changes: ---------- ID: append_fstab_entries Function: file.blockreplace Name: /etc/fstab Result: True Comment: No changes needed to be made Started: 03:36:05.647329 Duration: 5.597 ms Changes: Summary for debian ------------ Succeeded: 2 Failed: 1 ------------ Total states run: 3 Total run time: 341.737 ms

The setup is that i have OMV running as VM on Proxmox, then i use SMB to access the folders. Is there any way to retrieve the data from the HDD or is it gone? I don't have a backup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!