Docker and Minidlna plugin installation problem

• Hello,

I'm reinstalling my nas (odroid xu4+cloudshell2) with OMV 5 and I'm having an issue installing Minidlna and Docker...

Minidlna :

Docker :

Can you help me ?

Thank you

• do not use shell, try to install from WebGUI:

OMVExtras= miniDLNA

From WebGUI= Docker

• For minidlna, I first tried using GUI and obtained the same result. It was easier to copy paste the code from shell...

For Docker, it's the log of the installation through GUI...

• Fix in 5.0.5. This has been broken a long time. Hard to believe no one has seen it until now. Not many users of this plugin...

omv 5.6.4 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Fix in 5.0.5. This has been broken a long time. Hard to believe no one has seen it until now. Not many users of this plugin...

It has been broken a long time in more places than just OMV. For instance, I had that plugin working in OMV 1.5, but after a Samsung TV update, dlna was broken in the TV there on out. That was ~4 years ago.

DLNA is that type of interface that makes you want a better interface immediately.

• It has been broken a long time in more places than just OMV. For instance, I had that plugin working in OMV 1.5, but after a Samsung TV update, dlna was broken in the TV there on out. That was ~4 years ago.

DLNA is that type of interface that makes you want a better interface immediately.

I agree. I stopped using DLNA more than five years ago. The only reason the plugin still exists is because it is my reference plugin for porting to new versions of OMV.

still problem in a new install.

• Did you clear your browser cache or ctrl-shift-R when looking at the plugin?

YES

do you need more info?

• YES

That seems that you think that is a stupid question...

do you need more info?

Sure.

sudo omv-showkey minidlna

sudo omv-confdbadm migrate "conf.service.minidlna" "5.0"

• [Solved] I do not know how, becuse, i do a new reinstall ( previosly I uninstall because do not work), and this time works as expected, no error messages. sorry for the inconvenience.

Ad no, is not a stupid question to clear browser cache, but I do it several times , and no change, so finally uninstall it, until today that i do a new reinstall to try to execute your suggested commands and works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!