issue with scheduled job after update to linux kernel to 5.7

• Hi all - yesterday I updated to linux kernel 5.7 on my rock64 with OMV5. Everything fine but I noticed that my cron job/script that checks and updates my Dynamic DNS config was not running - I have it set to log to the syslog when it runs as part of the script. The job/script is scheduled through the OMV GUI as a scheduled job.

If I open/run the job manually through the OMV GUI it works fine. I tried changing the frequency and saving/applying but this hasn't helped.

Any ideas or things I can look into to troubleshoot?

• Have been doing more testing and setup a new scheduled job. This does not work either.

Running the script via ssh / cmd / shell works fine.

So I'm wondering if this is a bug with OMV and scheduled jobs and latest linux kernel?

• A further update on my investigation is that the OMV cron.d jobs from the rsync GUI/page are working fine.

It seems that the scheduled jobs in the GUI/page are not running - but they are enabled.

Can anyone verify that scheduled jobs are working fine with latest OMV 5 (5.5.8-1) linux version 5.7 on their system?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!