Disk is full but files are missing

• I had 3 drives pooled using UnionFS and I wanted to clean up my shared folder by moving some folders into a new folder.

Initially I had ,along with a lot of other subfolders not listed below, in media

media

-Movies

-TV

But wanted it to look like this

media

-KODI

-TV

-Movies

I realized had unionFS set to existing path, most free space and it was moving all the files to one disk. I stopped the transfer and I believe I set it to All and then tried to move Movies and TV into the new KODI folder and it seemed to transfer really quick but on looking into it non of the files were transferred to the pooled folder and they no longer are visible on the drive even though the drive shows it as being full. I tried to do a fresh install and only mount the drives individually, instead of pooling, and see if the hidden files would show up but they didn't. Is there somewhere to look for these files the drive is at 95% full so something is on them i just cant figure out how to get it to show up.

• I'm an idiot. I accidentally dropped it into the wrong folder. If is helps anyone else , not sure many are as dumb as me though, i used

Code
    $ sudo find / -type f -name "*.mp4"

This searched my drives for any .mp4 and shows the directory its in. I think it would work for any other file format as well but I am very new to this so not positive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!