Anyone successful in mounting Windows iSCSI to OMV5 tgt? I'm stuck and need some help.
On my OMV5 server:
- installed the tgt plugin
- Enabled the plugin
- Configured HyperV server IP as an initiator in the tgt plugin and enabled
- I wanted to map to a folder using existing space in a Raid 10 array i created as the Backing Store.... didn't work
- Tried using the LVM plugin to create space on spare SSD I had connected to my OMV5 server as the Backing Store...... didn't work
Issue: could be i'm not getting the path for the Backing Store right. Also should I be able to map to a Folder in the existing Raid10 array I have or does it have be it's own space created through the LVM plugin?
On my HyperV server:
- set up the iSCSI Initiator Service to automatically run
- configured OMV server IP as a target in the iSCSI initiator
- able to connect to the OMV target
Issue: the volume not showing up in the Volume and Devices