FTP not work after fresh installation

• hello, after a new installation of openmediavault I can't get the ftp server to work.

The service is active (green circle), but not running (red circle). If I look at the messages I find this error:

Code
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; ftpwho -v 2>&1' with exit code '1': /run/proftpd.scoreboard: No such file or directory
    (Perhaps you need to specify the ScoreboardFile with -f, or change
     the compile-time default directory?) in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/ftp.inc(354): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Ftp->getStats(NULL, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStats', NULL, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FTP', 'getStats', NULL, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

can anyone tell me how to solve? Thank you.

• Hello,

can you please specify what are we to do if this command yields: Loaded: loaded (etc/init.d/proftpd: generated) Active: Inactive (dead)?

I've read the thread about a debian workaround and the fix, but what do we do with lines of colored code?

add them or delete them ? please be a tiny bit specific for us newbs.

thx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!