Cockpit cannot start network no space on device

• Hello

I wanted to create a windows VM and understand I should use cockpit. When I started cockpit I noted that a red mark was against System quotas the error being

I dont understand what no space left on device means. The simple me looked at file systems, all file systems have a minimum of 180 gigs let

Anyway I ignore this and tried to creat a VM and came unstuck at starting it because there was no network, I went in cockpit network setting and tried to activate it and got this:

Code
    internal error: Child process (VIR_BRIDGE_NAME=virbr0 /usr/sbin/dnsmasq --conf-file=/var/lib/libvirt/dnsmasq/default.conf --leasefile-ro --dhcp-script=/usr/lib/libvirt/libvirt_leaseshelper) unexpected exit status 5: dnsmasq: failed to create inotify for /etc/resolv.conf: No space left on device

If anyone has any idea of how I proceed I would appreciate it.

Also one other thing when creating the VM I Have to pick an OS before it will create it but all the OSes are version of linux, there is no windows option? Can windows even run in VM on cockpit?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!