Nextcloud - Letsencrypt issue

• Hi,

So i have been following the Techdad video on installing nextcloud with Letsencrypt. I think Nextcloud is running anyway i keep getting this error on Letsencrpt

nginx: [emerg] "proxy_max_temp_file_size" directive invalid value in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subdomain.conf:33

Can anyone help?

• under /srv/dev-disk-by-Label-something/appdata/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs use a text editor like nano to open nextcloud.subdomain.conf and change proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m to proxy_max_temp_file_size 1024m

Afterwards restart the letsencrypt container

• under /srv/dev-disk-by-Label-something/appdata/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs use a text editor like nano to open nextcloud.subdomain.conf and change proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m to proxy_max_temp_file_size 1024m

Afterwards restart the letsencrypt container

Hi, Thank you i had to reinstall the container this morning along with Nextcloud and Mariadb (got annoyed and uninstalled all of it) but while i was installing letencrypt i got a message saying it had depricated and to use linuxserver swag which i did and applied what you said and from looking at the logs i can see it is running but when i tpye my address i am greeted with this

and im not sure what this related too, below is a screenshot of nextcloud and attached are both the logs for SWAG & Mariadb

Next cloud:

Can you help with this? please

• Those logs all look fine!

The error message means, that the swag container does not correctly forward your request to the Nextcloud container. Can you show your nextcloud.subdomain.conf ?

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for nextcloud

# assuming this container is called "swag", edit your nextcloud container's config

# located at /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php and add the following lines before the ");":

# 'trusted_proxies' => ['swag'],

# 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.your-domain.com/',

# 'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.your-domain.com',

# 'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',

#

# Also don't forget to add your domain name to the trusted domains array. It should look somewhat like this:

# array (

# 0 => '192.168.0.1:444', # This line may look different on your setup, don't modify it.

# 1 => 'nextcloud.your-domain.com',

# ),

server {

listen 443 ssl;

listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name nextcloud.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;

resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;

set $upstream_app nextcloud;

set $upstream_port 443;

set $upstream_proto https;

proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

proxy_max_temp_file_size 1024m;

}

}

• Those logs all look fine!

The error message means, that the swag container does not correctly forward your request to the Nextcloud container. Can you show your nextcloud.subdomain.conf ?

So i made a back up of the ncloud78.duckdns.org and modded a few lines removed the "#" and added in the DNS but now im getting this error

but line 15 doesnt not have trusted_proxies

Should i add it and how? or just restore the back up?

• STUKguy

Added the Label resolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!