I remain having this problem even after trying everything I have looked up on the internet.
Output of dpkg -l | grep openm after omv-aptclean:
I have tried everything listed here in combination with rebooting:
- Reloading/reinstalling nginx
- Clearing the web control cache multiple times (as much as I did the omv-aptclean)
- sudo chown -R openmediavault-webgui:openmediavault-webgui /var/cache/openmediavault
- Letting the cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json regenerate multiple times
- changing the cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json into cache.omv (folder) > controlpanel (folder) > login_js.json
- renaming cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json to login_js.json
- Downloading someone elses cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json and install it
- Changing my problem from
and tried multiple possible solutions.
This error came after I did omv-aptclean. I did the command because there was a login loop.
Each time when I delete the cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json, the login page shows the way it always has been. But once I try to log in, it gives the error again.
After I did the sudo chown -R openmediavault-webgui:openmediavault-webgui /var/cache/openmediavault command, it magicly worked. I saw my plugins and noticed not all, that were supposed to be installed, were there. For example, nginx, which also couldn't be found in the extensions.
After about 2 days, the login loop came back and resulted into the same process as I explained here.
I hope everything you need to help me is given. If not, just ask. I'll answer pretty rapidly.
Thanks in advance for the help! I really appreciate it.