Portainer Alternative

• I was more thinking of having it in the main Frame and the same style (CSS?)

I'm not a Dev but seriously doubt that will happen. I've found that there's far more to integration than meets the eye. The "plugin" approach defeats the entire purpose of a Docker which is to divorce the host from the app.

(But,, the Dev's can correct me if I'm wrong... :))

• I was more thinking of having it in the main Frame and the same style (CSS?)

The only way to put it in the main frame is iframes - yuck. OMV actually disables that capability by default and it is nasty workaround. As for the style, I highly doubt Myth3k wants Yacht to look like OMV.

omv 5.5.12 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.4.2
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• As much as I like OMV I also like the style I've got going on. I can look into adding some env variables to enable theming soon if you really wanted to make it look like OMV (color wise).

BTW, Image, Network, and Volume managment are in Yacht now. I know MacVlan is important to you guys so if you have any recommendations please let me know or open an issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!