I'm building my first selfmade NAS using OMV (coming from a Synology I used the last 5 years).
At the moment I'm experimenting with the system to get familiar with it, before migrating from the productive Synology system.
What have I done so far?
- installed OMV 5
- installed OMV-Extras and Autoshutdown
- installed Docker and Portainer
- installed Nextcloud, letsencrypt and cloudcommander
My current problem: Autoshutdown works as expected but the NAS keeps waking up again from hibernation after a few minutes and I have no clue why. Same when I configure autoshutdown to shutdown. Then the system starts up again after 1-5 minutes.
What have I tried?
- searched in the logs
- search for this phenomenon on Google and this forum => found nothing
- played around with the advanced power mangangement settings of the drives
- deaktivated all Docker containers => still waking up
Is there any way to find out, why the system wakes up again (maybe some logs) or has anyone else encountered this behavior?