Teamviewer Host - how to set it up?

• hi,

i am a bit lost... i installed the teamviewerhost plugin in omv 5 and activated it... i can't connect to to displayed id... are there any guides or any tips that i can follow?

it tried my best but the internet came back dry...

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you don't have a monitor connected (can be powered off) or a dummy plug, teamviewer host won't activate.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

any other way to remote desktop omv?

Many ways. What are you trying to do? Do you *need* or *want* a desktop? I do everything via ssh.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• i have ssh access - i am looking for a remote desktop because i want to do some ID3-Tag house-keeping while being in the hospital to keep my brain working.

i found the docker you posted in the plugin/docker discussion and tried it... not really the best experience via open wifi... will have to keep watching movies then

• Not sure what you were expecting from this plugin.

On my system (which is headless and has no monitor or keyboard connected), when I connect to the Teamviewer Host plugin I see the SOL console which is identical to what is shown when I ssh into the machine.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

i want to do some ID3-Tag house-keeping while being in the hospital to keep my brain working.

Checkout id3tool - http://manpages.ubuntu.com/man…ionic/man1/id3tool.1.html

• i found some docker image linked in the plugin vs docker thread. tried and messed around with a few gui editors... then decided to go back to the old way of doing it remotely via smb share over vpn.

• agepee

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!