Would anyone be willing to look at my config and help me modify it?

• I have a word doc with scrreenshots of all my settings, shared PC folders and my stacks if someone could take a little time and see what I need to modify it would be very helpful. Just when I think I have it about right something won't work like I expect and I make a change ,update a stack and it just cause more issues. I've deleted these containers 3 or 4 times now but could use some more knowledgeable eyes to look at what i'm trying to do.

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There are a number on here who know a lot about stacks, the simplest option would be to copy and paste your stack using the </> on the menu with a brief description of the problem.

To modify a stack you just make the changes then hit deploy stack and it's redeployed

• I understand the change and re deploy part but I have some issues with the smb folders/shares . For instance the sab radarr sonarr connection. Sab works, gets the files .The files download but in radarr or sonarr I can't select correct location for the downloads to be moved into. The folder I was tcto store them in isn't available and I end up with orange alert saying no files are eligible for being moved. That's why I'm looking for someone to look at my folder structure and dockers to see how I goofed them up.

Maybe it's the Union Fs merge causing problems.

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The folder I was tcto store them in isn't available

?( that doesn't make sense even if the share is on the UnionFS mountpoint.

That's why I'm looking for someone to look at my folder structure and dockers

When you say folder structure are you referring to the unionfs plugin which uses folders as opposed to mergerfs which uses the drive.

Docker structure is outside (your shares) : inside (container)

The files download but in radarr or sonarr I can't select correct location for the downloads to be moved into

This doesn't make sense either.

As I suggested in another post any /config for a docker container needs to point to single drive on your host even if it's within a unionfs or mergerfs setup.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!