OMV 5 nginx in Portainer on Docker - How to use shared folder for web pages ?

• I can not get this to work, and know i must be missing something simple ( likely lack of understanding on my part )

Just upgraded Pi3 ( OMV 4 ) to Pi4 and installed OMV 5 ( technoDad video guides ).

Have Docker running, and Portainer installed.

Used 'Add Templates' to create a Container for nginx

I need ( want ) to use an existing Sharedfolder ( www/ ) that I have on the HDD that was used by nginx on the Pi3 and contains my html and php files.

How do I tell nginx to use that folder ?

I also want to be able to access that folder from my win PC, which I can do as the www/ folder is a shared folder and listed in SMB

• I simply can't find anything that tells me how to use nginx after installing a Container in Docker.

Not even where to put the html / php files, how to access that folder, nothing.

Looks like it may be a better option to scrap OMV 5 and go back to OMV 4 and use nginx as a plugin

• something went wrong :

ran this as a stack :

seemed to install correctly, but ...

when I browse to the IP from my PC ( 192.168.1.136 ) then I get a page saying :

Code
    Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

but when I go to the shared www folder, it contains my original pages ( including the original index.html page ) and not this page that I am seeing.

There are no new files in the www shared folder

• DaveOB

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!