Can't access webui after installing Nextcloud docker

• Hello there,

So I recently installed Nextcloud via docker on my system. Until now the webui was on port 85 on my network.

Once I installed Nextcloud I tweaked a few files to increase the allowed upload size:

• nginx.conf files, like /etc/nginx/nginx.conf to add client_max_body_size 0; and server {client_max_body_size 0; }
    • a few php.ini to add upload_max_filesize = 16G/post_max_size = 16G
    • and a few .user.ini to add the same code as to the php.ini files.

The container runs trough Caddy v2 to access it from the internet.

A few days later wanted to login into the webui and I get a This site can’t be reached the host refused to connect. I'm sure I messed up something while tweaking those files. My bet is that the /etc/nginx/nginx.conf is causing the problem but I can't tell as I'm not sure what to look for.

If I run omv-firsaid to configure web control panel and set it to port 85 I get the following:

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

• Offizieller Beitrag

Realize it would be difficult to reverse engineer changes you did to your installation. You were there and made the changes. If you can't reverse what you did, it's unlikely that anyone on the forum will be able figure it out from remote.

Advice...

First - Next time, each and every altered file should be backed up, perhaps using an additional extension (.bak). In addition to the backup, when working on altering original files, I go so far as to comment out the original parameters and encapsulate anything I add with #start-mod and #end-mod comments.

Second - Clone your SD-card. That covers most bases (and issues like this) along with providing OS backup.

Otherwise, my regrets. I realize this may not be what you're looking for.

• Solid advice, thank you.

I ended up reinstalling out of frustration. Now everything works as it should. I'm still bugged by what went wrong there, but anyways.

Thank you

• kamikaks

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • kamikaks

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!