[resolved]Merge FS Disk full, but still have free space

• Hi,

I'm a bit lost.
    I have 3 HD in a mergeFS

When i try to copy a file (with rsync from another OMV4 or via SMB on my main PC) it say "no space left"

But :

What i'm doing wrong ? Can you help me to change that ?

Thanks alot

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have a link that explain what i did

Not really my understanding of the default which is what you used requires a folder of the same name on each drive within the pool, whereas you create a share on the mergerfs mountpoint and the data is copied to the drive with the most free space using the option you have changed too.

There a lot of info here just in that one section :)

• bart70

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Merge FS Disk full, but still have free space“ zu „[resolved]Merge FS Disk full, but still have free space“ geändert.
  • Your problem is an incorrect policy change it to Most Free Space and increase the min space to 200G

Thank u :)

After a short search here in the forum, your post solved my problem too :thumbup:

7.0.4-2 (Sandworm) // ASRock J5040-ITX with Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver J5040 CPU @ 2.00GHz // be quiet! ATX 500W (BN46) // 2x4GB Samsung M471A5244BB0-CRC

Fractal Design Node 304 // 4-Port PCIE to SATA 3.0 ControllerCard // 1x 128GB SSD for OS and 2x 4TB, 1x 5TB and 3x 8TB HDD as one big fuse.mergerfs space (no need for raid parity)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!