Partial access to my OMV after openvpn installation

• Hello everyone,

my name is Riccardo and I am new to the forum.

I have a very weird issue and I can't seem to find a solution.

I believe this happened after installing the openvpn plugin and/or after a reboot (hard to say because the two things happened in sequence).

Basically I can't no longer access the OMV web interface or connect through ssh or even ping my OMV machine from within the LAN.

The weirdest part is that not only internet works if I connect mouse and keyboard to my OMV machine (I did apt update and upgrade!) but I can even access some web applications installed on docker in my omv from outside (I have nginx-network manager on docker setup for subdomains).

What is even more weird is that I can only access these web apps using my outside domain and not by ip:port or hostname:port.

I have already tried omv-firstaid but it didn't help.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Riccardo

• Hi everyone. I have just realized that it was a client problem and not a server one. I can access my omv server if I use a different pc. Something must have gone wrong when I installed the openvpn client on my PC. I guess this is a question for a different topic/forum. Thanks anyway.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!