i have two separate machines running omv 5 at the moment, both getting the same pop up error message in the web gui interface, same title error message, with the only difference being in the stack trace line.
Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information.
(omv5dev) the second machine's stack trace is this:
#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('RemoteMount', 'mount', Array, Array, 3)
the two machines are:
1. omv5prod - a PC running pmv5 as my production nas (home) plus a few other plugins
omv5prod runs on separate machine. (no dev plugin yet, but has remote mount plugin)
- issue only started after updating to 5.5.13-1 and after adding in some plugins
2. omv5dev - a virtualbox omv5 as a dev machine, just freshly built with omvextras added and all latest updates added to 5.5.13-1.
omv5dev vm runs on laptop with dev plugin (no remote mount plugin) plus a few other plugins the same on both.
- was already on 5.5.13-1 as part of machhine build, but issue seemed to have started after adding plugins.
completely separate machine hardware, 1 virtual 1 bare metal
one wired utp one wireless,
one laptop with virtualbox.org latest version on windows 8 - the other native install on bare metal server,
omv5prod shares files using smb, omv5dev does not
1 is to my right the other is to my left,
plugins common to both machines:
downloader, minidlna, apttool, omvextras, remotemount, resetperms
- omv5prod - backup, sharerootfs, usbbackup, symlinks, diskstats, clamav, locates, wol
- omv5dev - sftp plugin , flashmemory
any ideas on why the errors ?