Error after reinstall

• Hey gang. Reinstalled OMV today to overcome a laundry list of issues post upgrade on a (previous) system.

Seems to be humming along nicely but I tried to manually run a local rsync job (two NAS drives... one to the other... just like we've done daily over the past year or so).

Now I get an error as shown below.

Of note: the u/i was quite buggy for me when I went back in to look at the rsync settings... the destination selection kept clearing out and the stupid browser was trying to enter 'admin'. I finally clicked the + rather than the \/ to select the destination drive. I finally forced it to accept it (and applied changes).

But.. still not joy... same error. I'm sure it's a dumb dumb mistake... any help is appreciated.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-d4274a5f-17e9-45cf-b60e-efaa2cb19bb2 2>&1' with exit code '1':

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-d4274a5f-17e9-45cf-b60e-efaa2cb19bb2 2>&1' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc:263
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\Rsync->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusqR...', '/tmp/bgoutput14...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc(267): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Rsync->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rsync', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

• scottjcpp

Added the Label resolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!