System tried to mount unexisting disk and folder

• Hi everyone,

I am new in your community. I own an OMV nas for 6 mounths now, I solved some problems reading the forum. But I couldn't solve three others.

First, i got this message in "system log" :

OpenMediaVault smartd[471]: Device: /dev/disk/by-id/ata-HGST_HTS541010A9E680_JA1006103BL68V, unable to autodetect device type

OpenMediaVault smartd[471]: Device: /dev/disk/by-id/ata-HGST_HTS541010A9E680_JA1006103BL68V, not available

But this hdd no longer exist. System tries to mount it at each start.

Second this message, always in "system log" :

OpenMediaVault smbd[23791]: [2020/11/05 16:51:35.446462, 0] ../source3/param/loadparm.c:3362(process_usershare_file)

OpenMediaVault smbd[23791]: process_usershare_file: stat of /var/lib/samba/usershares/bulk failed. Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

But this folder, that was in my actual HDD, no longer exist.

Disk and folder aren't show in "share folder" or "SMB" or "files system". I deleted and unmount all before unplug the disk.

Third, this is with NGINX :

Execution failed nginx

Does not exist nginx

As i know Nginx is not installed on my system (Maybe i wrong), and i don't need it (maybe i wrong too).

I didn't find any thread to solve these problems. Or maybe i searched with the wrong key words.

Does anybody can help me?

alfly

• I have acces to the GUI. I am in right now.

Sometime it crash.

edit : I reinstalled nginx (after your answer) and i updated the settings through omv-firstaid.

• Webgui still crash, maybe in relation with nginx.

edit : I unistall nginx by ssh and the webgui is still runing. For now i have no more crash.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!