Webserver, can't find Nginx in Extras

• Hello,

I found threads about webserver and you guys recommend Nginx in OMVExtras, but I don't have it there.

Where can I get it?

Thanks.

OMV 5 + Odroid H2 + IronWolf 4TB RAID 1 + NVME 128GB SSD

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ok.

I tried to make webserver by manual, but getting this error:

Code
    No such image: mariadb:latest

any idea? Every guide is saying to use mariadb image but I can't pull it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't know where you are trying to pull the image. It is working fine for me. You don't have to put :latest.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I didn't it was automatically added there.

Pull when creating Container in Portainer GUI.

I just found this in log:

Code
    dockerd[934]: time="2020-11-16T16:57:02.918616218+01:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /images/create returned error: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit. You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading: https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit"
    dockerd[934]: time="2020-11-16T16:57:02.918403370+01:00" level=error msg="Not continuing with pull after error: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit. You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading: https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit"

I did nothing with docker for a few months, today I just downloaded Nginx once, so why too many requests?

Is there any way how to attach the image without this? Download it anywhere and put it there?

Thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LMRig ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sure, I do but I have other things to other than just watch the forum. Have patience. This forum is volunteers...

And I don't use portainer. Command line is easier for me. So, you are going to have to use the command line if you want my help. What is the output of: docker image ls --all

• I didn't know that there only a few people who know a lot about this. I operate on a forum where are many people so I'm sorry to so hurry, I also need it to work to Wednesday, my holiday is ending that day :D . That's why

Code
    REPOSITORY                 TAG                 IMAGE ID            CREATED             SIZE
    nginx                      latest              c39a868aad02        11 days ago         133MB
    linuxserver/transmission   latest              59910a372a33        5 months ago        84.5MB
    portainer/portainer        latest              1ec116aed60c        5 months ago        79.1MB
    linuxserver/plex           latest              6bba03c4199c        5 months ago        423MB

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von LMRig ()

• So, the whole problem was with that "too many requests". Portainer didn't show me it's that problem, only through the console (where I found something about requests).

Containers are running I hope I will be able to configure everything.

Thanks for now. :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!