Issue with haugene/transmission-openvpn

• I have OMV 4, with the docker container listed in the title. I am not sure when this happened, but I think it started within the past week or so.

This docker will not start. It keeps saying "starting" and loops. The following is what is in the logs:

Starting container with revision: baed33520630e88ba34842cab05f2cd3fd6cf28f

Creating TUN device /dev/net/tun

mknod: /dev/net/tun: File exists

Using OpenVPN provider: PIA

Provider PIA has a custom setup script, executing it

Downloading OpenVPN config bundle openvpn-nextgen into temporary file /tmp/tmp.HNgcFj

Extract OpenVPN config bundle into PIA directory /etc/openvpn/pia

No VPN configuration provided. Using default.

Modifying /etc/openvpn/pia/default.ovpn for best behaviour in this container

Setting OpenVPN credentials...

adding route to local network 192.168.1.0/24 via 192.168.1.1 dev eno1

RTNETLINK answers: File exists

This just keeps repeating. This docker has been working for the past year, so I have no idea why it's not working now. My PIA sub is still active, and the docker has the correct credentials. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you Google that error, there is a discussion had about the problems that container is having with PIA. PIA changed their setup and it broke all the vpn docker containers. I got it working with the help of that thread.

Gimme a bit to get home and I'll link it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!