I am new to OMV and Docker. OMV 5 is running fine on my Odroid-HC2, but I can't succeed to make nextcloud work, even after looking TDL video and reading the "[How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose" guide. I guess my issue is related to DNS registration and/or nextcloud config files.
Here are the details :
OMV5 and Nextcloud runs locally at home. As I have a blog at one.com with my own domain, I can register new records, so this is what I did :
- existing mydomain.fr is used for my blog.
- So I created a A record for "odroidhc2.mydomain.fr" pointing to my local IP address.
- And I created a CNAME record "nextcloud.odroidhc2.mydomain.fr" pointing to "odroidhc2.mydomain.fr" A record.
I used stacks following TDL video "Easy Nextcloud Install in 6 Minutes with Stacks!".
Regarding swag parameters, I used :
I also redirected ports 444:443 and 81:80, but I have no issues with ports as far as I can see (router maps ports accordingly) and required ports are open internal and external (checked with nmap).
Regarding nextcloud, I copy the nextcloudsubdomain.conf from the sample (no change), and have the following config.php, :
Once the stack is deployed, swag logs looks fine so far. Certificates are created, and server is running.
1) In my web browser, local address https://192.168.1.30:444 results in certificate error I accept, then image below is displayed.
2) In my web browser, remote address "https://nextcloud.odroidhc2.mydomain.fr" results in time out !
3) In my web browser, strangely remote address "https://nextcloud.nextcloud.odroidhc2.mydomain.fr" results in "Not Found. The requested URL was not found on this server.".
- What is wrong here ? I am a bit lost.
- If nothing obvious, how could I investigate the issue ? which logs and how to increase the level ?
Thank you for your help,