Any Photographers out there?

• I'm a hobby-photographer and store my Pics on my OMV-server. To protect it against a defect HDD I set up snapraid to protect my HDDs. For postprocessing I use Lightroom 5 in Windows 7. Thats the only thing i need windows ;) For all my other work, I use Kubuntu (13.10 atm).

Sony Alpha 550
    Sony 18 – 55 mm 3,5-5,6
    Sigma 28 – 105 mm 3,5-5,6
    70-300mm 4-5,6
    Flash Minolta HS 5400
    circular Polfilter and some others
    Tripod Bilora C230

Which program do you use for your pics?

Here's my photo-blog: http://lindlein.wordpress.com

• I´m a hobby-photographer (my definition: get a nice photo with my iphone :D ), too.

But i have Lightroom 5 also (mac). Sometimes I help a fried of mine with his photos...

>> Fire & Ice 1 - Yesterday(?) I saw a tutorial how to do this on prosieben. What was the exposure time? 20 seconds? They did it with 4 minutes.. :mrgreen:

Nice Pics btw.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have a Canon Rebel T3i that I have taken 12,000 pics and movies with (mostly of my kids). We have almost 30,000 pics/movies on the server. Does that count? :)

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I make many many fotos with my Mobile Phone, but I would not call me a Photographer... ^^

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Me too. I was just kidding. I am definitely not a photographer :) I just take a ton of pics of my kids because my wife only has a handful of pics from she was little :(

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Hehe, thats really nice of you. My stepmother used to Film major events like christmas when my father was still around. So my little brother can watch this stuff later to remember his father. :(

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Offizieller Beitrag

And with digital cameras, it doesn't cost anything to take a lot of pictures :)

• Yes, Fire and Ice was yesterday late afternoon. When I was home, I saw the report on Pro7 too. It was or first trywith steel wool. After I saw the report I was frustrated and didn't want to show my pics to anyone :?

I take photos with my phone too, but only on parties, birthdays ...

• I used Lightroom a while back, but I don't have high demands so I switched to Darktable. It seems to do the job just as fine, but is a little bit harder to understand I think :)

• I don't take pictures like I should. Even when I'm on vacation I don't take many pictures. I go some neat places too. I think I will regret this one day.

Are you doing this with the WordPress plugin and OMV Solo???? Very nice!

PS- WordPress plugin was a good call.

• You're welcome. :lol:

Greetings
    David

• Hi, I'm an armature photographer and love to capture nature’s and product’s images, besides this I love to edit the photos most. I'm working with different image editing platform such as clipping path, photo retouching which, is basically including in Image post production services.Here, I want to know is there anyone who loves to do photography and photo editing. If it is, would you please share your photo capturing device and photo editing tools’ name? Thanks in advanced.Image post production

• I am a hobby photographer, I have 3 cameras:

Canon EOS 5D MKII

Sony Alpha 6000

Olympus OM-D EM5II

Also various lenses for the above cameras.

At the beginning I photographed a lot with a Canon camera.

My favorite camera now is Olympus despite the MFT format.

This camera is easy to carry and takes very nice pictures.

For vacation I like to take the Sony camera with a kit lens, small, compact and take good pictures.

My first camera was Canon EOS 450D

I edit my pictures with Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1

sometimes with IrfanView, Gimp, and Olympus Workspace.

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aux ()

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!