I have openmediavault 5.5 installed on my Odroid HC2 with nextcloudpi running through docker plugin. Everything works great on my local network but I cannot access outside of my local network to neither nexcloud nor openmediavault web gui.
What I did :
- Static public IP : Ok (here, 18.104.22.168)
- DHCP on my router in order to have static local IP for openmediavault (192.168.0.10)
- Port forwarding : Ok, I have this configuration :
- 80 --> 192.168.0.10:80 (local IP of my openmediavault NAS), http port for nextcloud
- 443 --> 192.168.0.10:443
- 88 --> 192.168.0.10:88 (openmediavault port, I have changed it in General Settings)
Now, when I try accessing on my 4G phone to 22.214.171.124:80 (or 443 or 88) it's running forever and doesn't work in the end. But same adresses work when connected on my local network.
I believe port forwarding works because when I configure for example 555->88, I can access this way to openmediavault on my local network. Also, I have a separate raspberry pi with port open which I can access remotely.
At start I thought that nextcloudpi configuration was the problem (because in the end, that is my point, access to my nextcloud from outside my home), but then I tried to remotely access to openmediavault and it failed.
Has openmediavault some firewall to prevent remote access or something like that ?
Please don't hesitate to ask me for more information.