Problème Raid

• Hello, I have a little problem with creating a Raid 5, is it normal that when I create a Raid with 4 hard that are 2T and the server tells me taht I only have 230G

• Hello, I have a little problem with creating a Raid 5, is it normal that when I create a Raid with 4 hard that are 2T and the server tells me taht I only have 230G

No, did you wipe the drives in Storage -> Disks before attempting to create the raid.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

• Before using any drive on OMV it should be wiped first, if you wipe the 4 drives you are going to use in Raid Management when you click create those 4 drives will display.

• Avant d'utiliser un lecteur sur OMV, il doit d'abord être effacé, si vous effacez les 4 lecteurs que vous allez utiliser dans Raid Management lorsque vous cliquez sur Créer, ces 4 lecteurs s'afficheront.okayy

okay , tanks

• Before using any drive on OMV it should be wiped first, if you wipe the 4 drives you are going to use in Raid Management when you click create those 4 drives will display.

hello, but every time I want to create a raid he doesn't put my 2T

• but they're formatted

That's the problem!! they need to be wiped Storage -> Disks select each 2TB drive in turn and click wipe from the menu, short will be enough. This is the only option otherwise you will never get this sorted.

• That's the problem!! they need to be wiped Storage -> Disks select each 2TB drive in turn and click wipe from the menu, short will be enough. This is the only option otherwise you will never get this sorted.

okay, and after ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!