Can't access web gui now, not sure if update issue or nextcloud/letsencrypt

• I recently installed nextcloud on my OMV server and in the process I changed my web gui port for OMV to 81. I've done this long ago on my other OMV server with no issues.

However, today I realized I couldn't access the web gui at all. I couldn't even change the port in omv-firstaid as part of it would fail. I then tried to run service nginx start in the shell to see what was going on and got this:

```Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See "systemctl status nginx.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

root@blacklagoon:~# systemctl status nginx.service

nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server

Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)

Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2020-12-14 11:11:18 EST; 43s ago

Docs: man:nginx(8)

Process: 7954 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local systemd[1]: Starting A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server...

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local nginx[7954]: nginx: [emerg] "server" directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:67

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local nginx[7954]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Dec 14 11:11:18 blacklagoon.local systemd[1]: Failed to start A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server.```

Has anyone run into this issue? I killed the containers for nextcloud/letsencrypt and removed the port forward from my router but still no help. I can access all portainer and container web GUIs just not the main OMV gui

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!