Problem getting Conbee 2 Zigbee stick to work

• I'm tying to get a Conbee II Zigbee stick to work under a x86 build of OMV.

I've logged onto the device with SSH and root, and used the following commands:

While the USB device is listed and I can access the sticks webinterface, none of the settings seem to be saved properly. Every time I restart the system, it basically puts me back to the initial startup wizard.

Also, none of my Zigbee devices are found by the stick. Which is odd, since those are found right away when switch the very same stick over to an Ubuntu server.

• Could it be a problem caused by the user privileges and access to the USB device?

Just to provide some more context. Tried following the instruction for a headless installation using root over SSH:

After reboot Conbee II stick is detected and an instance of deCONZ is running:

Code
    root@homeserver:~# ls /dev/ttyA*
    /dev/ttyACM0
    root@homeserver:~# dmesg | grep ACM
    [    5.120922] cdc_acm 1-3:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device

root@homeserver:~# ps ax | grep deCONZ  490 ?        Ss     0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-update2.sh 1097 ?        Ss     0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-init.sh 1132 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep deCONZ

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!