Docker not starting / stopping

• Hi Guys,

i recently run apt-get upgrade from my OMV 5 rig, since then docker is totally bricked.

WIthin the OMV Extras docker column it's nothing showing anymore despited the "loading symbol" and then later "communication error". I have no more access to portainer nor to my containers. Also i'm no more able to shutdown my rig properly as it tries to stop the Docker Application Container Engine since 4 hours..

looks like something is totally bricked with docker-ce

Any idea how to fix it ?

br

Fritz

Software:
    OMV 3.0 / Plex / Snapraid / Tvheadend / ecoDMS / sonar / sabnzbd
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

• Hey Lads,

i managed to solve the problem by myself. Ony of my containers bricked and caused docker to crash.

Did hard reset, then sudo docker service status and located the bricked container. Then sudo docker service stop and deleted with winscp the bricked container. Then docker restart and now it*s working again

br

Fritz

Software:
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

• writzthecat

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • What container was it by the way.

I've had the exact same issue.... Just restored an old usb backup boot disk so I'm back up...but wondering what is causing it to fall over.

Hi Mate,

isorry for the late reply. In my case it was: oznu/cloudflare-ddns

Software:
    Hardware:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!