Can't Mount: DatabaseException

• I haven't made any changes for a while on my Odroid HC2 running OMV. I have OMV on a microSD card, and then a 4 GB HDD. I bought a 5 GB portable HDD to do back-ups, but I cannot mount it. I wiped it, then created the file system (EXT4), and when I try to mount, I get this error:

I have tried rebooting, and it doesn't make a difference.

Also, this seems to be related... I notied that Docker was no longer enabled, so I went to the Docker tab and got a bunch of errors while the page was trying to load, and then I toggled the enabled button, and clicked "Save," and then got a similar error:

• maybe time to upgrade to OMV5

omv 6.9.6-2 (Shaitan) on RPi CM4/4GB with 64bit Kernel 6.1.21-v8+

2x 6TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 via 2port PCIe SATA card with ASM1061R chipset providing hardware supported RAID1

omv 6.9.3-1 (Shaitan) on RPi4/4GB with 32bit Kernel 5.10.63 and WittyPi 3 V2 RTC HAT

2x 3TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 in Icy Box IB-RD3662-C31 / hardware supported RAID1

For Read/Write performance of SMB shares hosted on this hardware see forum here

• Offizieller Beitrag

1. Get a brand new 32GB class A1 SanDisk microSD card.

2. Read this guide and follow it to the letter.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!