Docker container listen port permission denied

• Hi everyone,

I installed portainer, but I can see error: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80 socket permission denied after I installed omv on debian 10.

Not only portainer but also all docker container had not permission for listen port.

I gave up and re-installed via omv iso. the issue was resolved.

I can see the docker version is different.

Now my docker version is 18.09.1+dfsg1-7.1+deb10u2.

So I guess there is something wrong for docker when you install omv on debian.

Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

You've made almost this exact post in 3 threads in like 3 min. There is absolutely nothing wrong with installing over Debian, if it is done properly. I've done it this way more than I've used OMV iso's.

You had a DNS issue, it had nothing to do w/ OMV or Docker. Your server was not online, and thus when it tried to pull files from the docker repository, it could not pull them, thus resulting in the errors you were getting.

• You've made almost this exact post in 3 threads in like 3 min. There is absolutely nothing wrong with installing over Debian, if it is done properly. I've done it this way more than I've used OMV iso's.

You had a DNS issue, it had nothing to do w/ OMV or Docker. Your server was not online, and thus when it tried to pull files from the docker repository, it could not pull them, thus resulting in the errors you were getting.

Yes, I had dns issue when I install docker.

I just set up a static ip to fix this dns issue.

But after docker installation, the container can't be used.

So I compared docker version,

the version will be 18.09.1+dfsg1-7.1+deb10u2 without issue when I install via omv iso directly.

the version will be 5:19.03.5-3-0-debian-buster(sorry I forgot definite version) with issue when I install omv on debian 10.

I installed docker from omv-extras both of them.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm aware of your stated problem.. but it has nothing to do with OMV and nothing to do with OMV over debian vs installing from the ISO, as you have stated several times. It's two roads to the same house in this instance. It was explained this is an issue with your router (truth is, I had it for years and didn't understand why.. but it never bothered me as it was an easy fix)

Did you read the link I posted?

Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with installing over Debian

• I'm aware of your stated problem.. but it has nothing to do with OMV and nothing to do with OMV over debian vs installing from the ISO, as you have stated several times. It's two roads to the same house in this instance. It was explained this is an issue with your router (truth is, I had it for years and didn't understand why.. but it never bothered me as it was an easy fix)

Did you read the link I posted?

Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with installing over Debian

Yes, I have read the link you posted, and I also ran almost everything in omv-firstaid but nothing changed.

I confused that there was no problem when I install from omv iso directly with the same network environment.

Also there was no problem if I just install debian.

So... maybe something wrong with my router.

Anyway thank you!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!