repair snapraid array with error after syncing

• what disk format are you using? EXT4?

Yes, EXT4 on all drives.

I think I have no choice but to wait for a backup to start testing. It will still take, arrival date on the 25th. I will have to arm myself with patience, meanwhile my wife continues to download movies and fill discs :D

Core I3 3225, RAM 4GB, SnapRaid and UnionFS, 1 parity disk (5TB), 3 data disks (5TB+4TB+4TB), 1 x 32GB USB disk for startup, 1 x 60GB SSD disk for docker

I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. I translate with google, I feel if sometimes I am not well understood :)

• Finally I made a multi-disk backup that I was able to empty. I have removed the 2TB disk from the SnapRaid that I don't need at the moment and I have left it in 5TB parity and 5TB + 4TB + 4TB data. I have restarted the array and everything seems to be working fine. I will do long tests on the disks and if they do not give errors I will not know what the problem was.

Thanks for the help.

Core I3 3225, RAM 4GB, SnapRaid and UnionFS, 1 parity disk (5TB), 3 data disks (5TB+4TB+4TB), 1 x 32GB USB disk for startup, 1 x 60GB SSD disk for docker

I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. I translate with google, I feel if sometimes I am not well understood :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!