Pcie sata3 card

• crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • 3 options

1) https://www.amazon.com/PCI-Ris…ining-Cable/dp/B005G4SADY

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

2)

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

3)

• Thanks for your solution . But I found another solution and I use just x1 slot. I found a pchie card what have a 2 sata what is compatible whit omv and I also found a m.2 wifi adapter frome where I.can use another 2 sata port. And they are also compatible whit my motherboard

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for your solution . But I found another solution and I use just x1 slot. I found a pchie card what have a 2 sata what is compatible whit omv and I also found a m.2 wifi adapter frome where I.can use another 2 sata port. And they are also compatible whit my motherboard

Can you tell what model it is and if it works for you? Thank you.

• Being bored, that M.2 header has my curiosity. The webpage mentions there is 2 lanes allocate (1x1 header and LAN), but mentions nothing of the other 4 lanes (neither does the manual). However, the manual for that board specifically states that the M.2 header does not support M.2 SATA and your adapter clearly is using PCIe, so could that M.2 header be PCIe x4 and not just x1? I see nothing else on that board that would HAVE TO take any PCIe lanes. While with that board there is no direct way to physically fit a M.2 to x4 like this one, https://www.aliexpress.com..., but there is ribbons to adapt. At the very least, it would appear that you could run a x4 card at x1 with that adapter and not bother with melting the x1 header.

NOTE: melting the header is quick if you don't try to melt it all at once. Only melt away the outer ~85% then just snap off the remainder, this is surprisingly easy. If you try to melt it all at once, you might melt some plastic into in the landing zone and/or pins (not going to lie, I ruined my first couple this way).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!