[SOLVED] CloudCMD with container does not start

• mbinax

Hat den Titel des Themas von „CloudCMD container does not start any more“ zu „CloudCMD with container does not start“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

since months but now it always fails to start, getting this kind of error

I stopped using this due to issues with updates, you have another post here does ouroboros control CloudCMD. Do you deploy your containers using stacks or do you manually create them.

• it looks like the dockerfile of cloudcmd had a missnamed entrypoint, thats the reasen the file (cloudcmd.js) could not found during startup.

Remove the image and pull a fresh one.

omv 7.0.5-1 (Sandworm) | x86_64 | Linux 6.1.0-18 kernel

Plugins: kernel 7.0.5 | compose 7.1.4 | flashmemory 7.0 | cputemp 7.0.1 | apttool 7.0 | sharerootfs 7.0-1 | omvextrasorg 7.0

• Offizieller Beitrag

I used stack to deploy it

One way I resolved this was to use a specific tag as I deployed using stacks, there was quite a lengthy back and forth on his github page until it was resolved, but instead of using the tag :latest I found a tag that worked without errors. But since moving to OMV5 I've stopped using it.

• mbinax

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • mbinax

Hat den Titel des Themas von „CloudCMD with container does not start“ zu „[SOLVED] CloudCMD with container does not start“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!