omv trying to run service at startup that was uninstalled

• Hi,

Hoping for some help. Just a minor annoyance but having searched the forum I can't find anything that helps. I'm new to omv and installed a few plugins to try them out and then removed the ones I don't want. I'm having an issue that's being picked up by the system monitor that omv is still trying to run one of the services that has been deleted. Is there a way I can stop this from happening? The error is below.

The system monitoring needs your attention.

I'm guessing there's a config file I can edit but I'm a but of a noob to this so need some guidance.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

• Thanks, have been through every step on that thread but I'm still getting the error on boot. There's seems to be no trace of the files left on my system but there's still some reference somewhere asking for it during boot. Any more ideas?

• The configuration database of OMV is /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. Everytime a setting is changed in the web interface the configuration is stored in this file.

But be careful. You should always make a backup copy of this file, before making changes.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!