'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint' is not unique with zfs on root

• Hello,

I have a problem with my Open Media Vault zfs setup. I have installed a plain Debian 10 with ZFS as the root filesystem following the official openzfs guide: https://openzfs.github.io/open…er%20Root%20on%20ZFS.html

I then installed Open Media Vault from the official apt repos, added the omv-extras and installed the latest zfs plugin.

All installations completed without errors, however when I access the ZFS plugin on the webgui I get the following error message:

Code
    The configuration object 'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint' is not unique. An object with the property 'dir' and value '/boot' already exists.

I already googeld the error message and found some older forum and github entrys from 2018 stating that this is an issue with the zfs-plugin and a newer version should fix this. But since I am on the latest version this doesn`t work for me.

If anyone knows a solution to this help would be much appreciated.

For more informations on my setup I have the following zfs datasets configured:

And I have the following open media vault packages installed:

Thank you in advance.

• crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • ambiadnb

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!