I have installed nextcloud onto docker. But I cant create admin

• I still get the same error.

There's no logical explanation for that.

Delete your folders and containers again and recreate your folders, then deploy the stack again. When you try to go to the webURL, use your browser in Privacy/Incognito mode.... I guess it could be a cache issue.

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• There's no logical explanation for that.

Delete your folders and containers again and recreate your folders, then deploy the stack again. When you try to go to the webURL, use your browser in Privacy/Incognito mode.... I guess it could be a cache issue.I

I tried doing what you told me multiple times, but I still get the same problem.

• - /srv/c57e0988-2559-4f09-8f66-d20da11e999c/NextCloud:/data

This doesn't seem right.

What is the output of: df -h /srv/*

And, as KM0201 asked, what hardware are you installing in to? What setup you got? What OS?

Some more detailed info will help to help you, ;)

And the guide to follow is here

• I am currently running: gigabyte Z170N-WIFI-CF, i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz & 32gb ram. What other hardware specs would be useful?

I was just wondering if you had some weird hardware thing that might be going on or maybe was accidentally installing x64 on a Pi or i386 machine... I can't understand why you're having such trouble here.

• Today I was able to fix the problem, I have now gotten into the nextcloud dashboard hub. So the problem has been fixed.

This is the solved compose file:

version: "2.1"

services:

nextcloud:

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud:latest

container_name: nextcloud

environment:

- PUID=997

- PGID=100

- TZ=Europe/Oslo

volumes:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-erlendstorageIII/Appdata&Config/Config/NextCloud:/config

- /srv/c57e0988-2559-4f09-8f66-d20da11e999c/NextCloud:/data

depends_on:

- mariadb

ports:

- 450:443

restart: unless-stopped

mariadb:

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/mariadb:latest

container_name: mariadb

environment:

- PUID=997

- PGID=100

- MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=mariadbpassword

volumes:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-erlendstorageIII/Appdata&Config/Config/Mariadb:/config

- TZ=Europe/Oslo

restart: unless-stopped

• Are you only trying to use it local? That's fine if that's the case, but obviously if you want outside access... you need to secure it

Edit: Also, you've still got your TZ= under volume in mariadb .. that's wrong and needs to be in your environment variable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!