Plugins are gone

• Hey Everybody

I have a Problem with the Plugins.

The problem began with the Autoshutdown. Autoshutdown doesen't worked anymore on my NAS. So I deinstalled Autoshutdown but then i could not install Autoshutdown again. After that i searched for a solution. I went to EMV-Extras and pushed the button "apt clean" and since then i can't see the plugins. I see just some Plugins which i had installed but the size is 0.00 B. I can't see the plugins which i hadn't installed before.

Can someone help me with this problem.

Thank you,

Schmedi

• You should mention which OMV version you are using and on which hardware platform you have installed it.

It´s difficult to support without knowing what we are talking about.

It could be a dying SD-card or USB-stick for example.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Thank you, i now know what the problem was. I had no internet connection with my NAS and i added a dns server (8.8.8.8) in my interface. Now i have internet on my NAS and also see the plugins.

Autoshutdown is now enabled but not running, i am now searching for a solution for that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!