Problem with wireguard connection from mobile

• Hi all, I'm running into an issue with wireguard on my phone. The point is that it sometimes works and sometimes won't, but first let me explain. I have it installed on my raspberry pi 3Bplus and when i connect to it from my mobile android app 9 times out of 10 this happens:

I'm sorry if you can't understand since the app is in Italian and i couldn't figure out a way to change the language in English, but it means transfer : as you can see the transfer speed is incredibly low and i cant do anything with such a low speed and the speed doesnt change at all and remains slow the whole time. However, 1 time out of 10 magically this happens

Now the speed is incredibly fast Compared to the last one for some Reason... I've tried changing the MTU but nothing changed, my raspberry is always connected to the 5G so speed isn't a problem for that device... What should I do? Maybe is it the IP Address ar is it the Port? I'm a noob and I have no idea of what to do.

Thanks in advance

• Those numbers aren't the speed it's using but the amount of DATA that's been tunnelled through the VPN.

Nothing to worry about, as long as the server and clients are properly configured.

EDIT: Also, if you have a Split Tunnel configured or a Full Tunnel, DATA will increase less or more depending of which one is active.

Zitat

Split-Tunnel VPN: Traffic is only sent through your network if it is attempting to access an internal resource. Your IP address when navigating to a site outside of your network will be the IP address of the network that you are currently on.

Full-Tunnel VPN: All traffic is sent through your home network. Your IP address for internal and external requests will be your home networks.

Here is the SOURCE. Topic #2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!