can't find mount source /dev/disk/by-uuid/503...2 in /etc/fstab

• I have a problem with a raid1 system running on JMICRON USB controller with 2 SATA disks.

Reading through the forum, I already found the issue about the UDEV database. Maybe this is also related to this one?

Introduce a UDEV database to fix USB PATA/SATA bridge contoller issues #746

Error Message:

Maybe helpful trace output:

Circumstances:

The system was running fine and SMB shares could be shared across my network. Docker files populated and all alive and kickin'.

In the next step I did an update via the OMV Extras menu and after reboot, I could use the nginx web pages from the docker, but SBM shares did fail.

Looking at the OMV (great thing!) File Systems entry, /dev/sda1 wasn't mounted anymore. File references in the SMB menu were still showing the disc correctly.

Note:

I found a note about the JMICRON HW at the bottom of the troubleshooting guidelines and already added the "fix" as instructed. Bit w/o any improvement after reboot.

Any support appreciated. - Please instruct me what additional info I could provide.

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • What would happen, if I simply add the somewhat changed info in fstab?

Here some additional data 'areascout', the maker of the great CloudShell2 image from the Odroid forum, did ask me to process:

Let me know, if you need additional data.

• Story closed: Finally, I made a backup of all data I could grab and set-up a new OMV.

My ratio: Updates, upgrades from within OMV-Extras and a new FW driver for the raid system (Micron) finally created three times different /dev/sda1 entries in /etc/fstab.

Editing fstab resulted in files showing-up again, but access rights could not be administrated anymore.

So long story short: Get all data you could grab, set-up a new server and there you go again.

This time I was in luck: No data loss, just one weekend. 8:[

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!