ACL or Permission Settings for NFS Folder

• Hello all. I have a configuration problem with my NFS shares. After using the Reset Permission plugin and resetting permissions there or setting read and write permissions for everyone, my NFS folders remain empty. I have tested on my ntfs hard drive with the backup in Windows set full access for everyone, connected via USB to the NAS and set up an NFS share - and this works without problems. What can I do now? Should I overwrite the hard drives in the NAS with the folders from the backup? Will the rights from Windows be taken over again? Or can I somehow change this in the NAS with the console?

- Odroid HC4 - Armbian - OMV5.x - 2x WD Red 4TB (without Raid) formatted with btrfs -

• So the overwrite worked. I replaced the security information in the backup (windows-ntfs, full access for everyone) and copied to the NAS. Now the folders are accessible again.

- Odroid HC4 - Armbian - OMV5.x - 2x WD Red 4TB (without Raid) formatted with btrfs -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!