Loading Service dashboard trouble

• Hi, Yesterdey night appeared this message:

The property 'modules.mod_tls.nocertrequest' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.ftp'.

and the details are:

Errore #0:
    OMV\AssertException: The property 'modules.mod_tls.nocertrequest' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.ftp'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(187): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('modules.mod_tls...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(272): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('modules.mod_tls...', '0', false)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(234): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(99): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/ftp.inc(64): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.ft...')
    #5 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Ftp->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FTP', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

Anyone can help me?

Thank you in advance

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • Hi. I am having the same issue but I'm a complete OMV noob, so don't really know how/where to run the above command. Do I run this from somewhere within the OMV console, or using Putty, or what? Please explain it to me like I'm a five-year old... ;)

Also, to provide some additional info, I only started installing my system yesterday, using Techno Dad Life's instructions on YouTube. Today I have been trying to update my packages per the instructions but was getting some errors so I decided to reboot the system, which is when the above error message appeared.

Here are the full details:

Error #0:
    OMV\AssertException: The property 'modules.mod_tls.nocertrequest' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.ftp'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(187): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('modules.mod_tls...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(272): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('modules.mod_tls...', '0', false)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(234): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(99): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/proftpd.inc(40): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.ft...')
    #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(60): Engined\Module\Proftpd->getStatus()
    #6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Services->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
    #10 {main}

Any advice gratefully received, but again if suggesting a fix, please provide clear noob-friendly steps.

Many thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do I run this from somewhere within the OMV console, or using Putty, or what?

Yes, you can run this command after you connected to the server from a Windows 10 computer using Putty.

Have a look at the "new user guide" which is linked in my signature. It describes how to connect with Putty.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!