Admin login reloads blank and Re-Image Question

• Hey all,

This is the version that I'm currently running on a Raspberry Pi 4

pi@RASPBERRYPI:~ $ uname -a

Linux RASPBERRYPI 5.10.11-v7l+ #1399 SMP Thu Jan 28 12:09:48 GMT 2021 armv7l GNU/Linux

Backstory:

I was just doing a regular update through the GUI. Originally the update gave me all sorts of errors. After fighting with it, I got most of it through and then I got the error "OMV_WEBGUI_ADMINGROUP_NAME' does not exist" when trying to log in. I followed this thread - ('OMV_WEBGUI_ADMINGROUP_NAME' does not exist - General - openmediavault) and ran these commands: (in no particular order)

sudo omv-update

sudo omv-confbdadm populate
    sudo dpkg --configure -a

sudo killall apt apt-get

sudo apt-get install -f

sudo usermod -a -G openmediavault-admin admin

Now when I get to the login screen and I enter the password, it flashes like I'm going to a new screen, but it then just reloads the login page. I'm able to SSH in and I'm able to log into the :9090 page with all users.

If I enter the wrong password, it tells me wrong password. If I enter the right password, it just flashes like. This happens for all users.

I have 2 questions:
    1. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    2. If I have to do a fresh install, will I have any problems reusing my current hard drive with all the information on it? I obviously don't want to lose my data.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi nextmick,

very strange, I have exactly the same behaviour since yesterday. I had no trouble with updates...but still same problem. I tried KM0201 idea with no luck :(

Any help?

Thanks.

Best. F.

MoBo: Fujitsu D3417-B
    CPU: Intel Celeron G3900
    RAM: Samsung DDR4 - 8 GB ECC
    Case: Fractal Design Node 80
    HDD: SSD 64GB (System), 2*3TB+1*4TB (Data) + 1*4TB (Parity). UnionFS + Snapraid
    OMV 4
    Router: Fritzbox 7590

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FFrank ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!