Items missing after using SSL certificate

• The UI is incomplete. (Logged in as admin)

So what's the matter?J5fYenZlgqQbyEH.jpg

To be specified, I install OMV on Proxmox VE and I also use frp to as a reverse proxy (because I don't have an independent IPv4 address).

I have installed SSL certificate on OMV, Proxmox VE and remote proxy, but after doing so, most of the UI items were missing.

btw, OMV is ok when accessed by LAN (http://192.168.x.x)

So what's the matter?Any advice would be appreciated.

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I know you said you logged in as admin, but the pic of your dashboard looks like a regular user login page. Did you double check that you were logged in as admin?

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!