USB Disk connected to Windows server, how to mount it on OMV 5?

• OK, I have specific problem. My server is Windows Server 2016. On it I have installed OMV 5 in Hyper-V virtual machine. Created virtual disks and all is going nice. Now, I want to use NTFS formatted USB disk in OMV. I can see it in Windows server, but not know how to mount it in OMV. Of course it is possible if I create a virtual disk in USB disk, but I preffer, if it is possible, to avoid it.

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• I think the only way then is to share the disk on the 2016 server and mount it as a network drive in OMV.

I did almost exactly what you are trying to do when I was running tvheadend in a VM on a Windows PC and I wanted the recodrings to end up on the Windows PC and not inside the tvheadend VM.

There is a guide here: https://tvheadend.org/boards/4…598?r=35470#message-35470

Thank you for answer, I'll try that.

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!