exit code '100': ERROR: The state 'fstab' does not exist

• Hi all,

Fresh install of OMV on top of Debian buster.

The idea was to have a debian with RAID 1 and LVM to secure the full system with RAID 1.

After some tweaking. I realized I probably needed LVM plugin.

Once installed I was able to add and remove volumes to my volume group.

I can create a Device, but that device is not available to create a sharepoint.
    I can create a Filesystem on the device (takes ages for 2TB) but mounting it fails with the following message.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run --no-color fstab 2>&1' with exit code '100': ERROR: The state 'fstab' does not exist

What is "state 'fstab'" and when is it defined ?

I did some modifications to fstab and my lvm groups at some point before installing the LVM plugin.

It seems that OMV would normally rewrite /etc/fstab but it seems it won't do it.

Is there some config to force OMV to sync the fstab to its settings ?

• I am seeing the same error when I try to add a new SSD to my OMV setup.

I am running Raspian Pi OS Lite (no desktop, Debian Buster based) on a Raspberry Pi 4B. It has been running successfully with a single 2TB hard disk attached. Recently I modified /etc/fstab in order to add a mount point that I needed for use with an rsync based script. That was all working well.

I just added a 240GB SSD on which I intend to host a database for IoT applications (so I'm not constantly starting up the HD; will backup to HD on less frequent intervals). I formatted the SSD via the OMV admin page (Storage > Disks > Create). When I try to mount the SSD (Storage > File Systems) I get the same error as benno:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run --no-color fstab 2>&1' with exit code '100': ERROR: The state 'fstab' does not exist

• I am still wrestling with this problem.

I replaced my 240GB SSD due to a couple of errors detected by f3write. I partitioned the new SSD with Gparted on a Linux laptop and set up an ext4 filesystem.

When I try to mount the SSD (Storage > File Systems) I get the error:

Any suggestions/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!