error checking for updates "Failed to execute command" on Odroid HC2

• Hi everybody, I have a problem with OMV5 installed on an Odroid HC2, when I click "check" under "Update Management" the following error appears:

Errore #0:

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; apt-get update 2>&1' with exit code '100': E

:

Type 'sudo' is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list

E

:

The list of sources could not be read.

in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc:245

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\Apt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusuq...', '/tmp/bgoutputNS...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc(249): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Apt->update(NULL, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('update', NULL, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Apt', 'update', NULL, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

Recently I installed some containers with Portainer, I don't know if that is related to the above error, any idea to fix it ? thanks a lot!

Fabrizio

• Did you add that repo manually, and if so.. why?

Start with posting the output of this command...

Code
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list

Hi,

I remember I was not able to login into Qbittorrent webUI so I had to type a command ( I dont remember which one). I don't know if the update problem is related to that command, here is tthe output:

root@odroidxu4:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list

sudo apt update

sudo apt install -t buster-backports libseccomp2

exit

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 04EE7237B7D453EC 648ACFD622F3D138

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 04EE7237B7D453EC 648ACFD622F3D138

What can I do to fix it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You added the repo incorrectly.. who told you to do that?

sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list

Correction... If all of that you posted is in your backports file, You need to delete all those lines except the one that starts with deb

Cntrl X, then Y to save

Then go to the webUI...

Open omv-extras menu

Click the Updates button

Choose apt-clean

then omv-update

• faber76

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!