OMV connection refused

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why with wired ? Mine is connected with Wifi, that doesn't work in Wifi

Wired is best for the installation because, it doesn't fail. If software packages are needed, during the installation process, it's unlikely that WiFi will connect during the install process for a variety of reasons. (No SSID, encryption key, etc.)

Always use wired Ethernet for the installation. WiFi is best configured after the installation is complete, when the user can input the needed info.

However, for around 24 hours, it works.

All three (3) Windows machines are connecting?

• YES, but never more than 24 H, after IMPOSSIBLE to connect to any of them.

Wired is best for the installation because, it doesn't fail. If software packages are needed, during the installation process, it's unlikely that WiFi will connect during the install process for a variety of reasons. (No SSID, encryption key, etc.)

Always use wired Ethernet for the installation. WiFi is best configured after the installation is complete, when the user can input the needed info.

Thanks for the informations, I will try to reinstall with this parameters.

All three (3) Windows machines are connecting?

YES, but NEVER more than 24 H, after none of them could connect.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use this -> guide. You can use Google Translate to change the wiki page to your preferred language.

Paste the URL of the Wiki into the left hand window (English), in the right hand window (with another language selected) click on the new URL.

• I already did ALL of that, but, like I said, it never connect more than 24 H.

I will try to do a fresh install with only Ethernet connection for the first time, but I really think that will not change anything.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!